Moving Bulkhead Systems
Crystal bulkheads are rigid, stable and comply with all current FINA, USA Swimming and NCAA requirements. Crystal bulkheads are precisely engineered structures, designed to provide varying course lengths to accommodate fluctuating activities in any size pool or facility.
Features of a Custom Crystal Bulkhead:
- Wave-quelling, flow-through openings at the water’s surface.
- Will not wear, yellow or delaminate; No re-coating or painting is necessary.
- Slip-resistant lane targets.
- Recessed hand holds, rope-hooks and anchors reduce the danger of injury to swimmers.
- The carriage assembly provides support and allows access to the locking mechanisms, movement controls and buoyancy flotation system.
- Stainless steel truss sections and stainless steel profiles cover all bulkhead edges.